Are you a spur-of-the-moment traveler?
Hudson Valley Traveler offers you, the independent traveler, ways to enjoy the Hudson Valley and Catskill regions with these theme-based packages, giving you the unique opportunity to discover its hidden gardens, astounding wineries, fabulous history, incredible art, amazing shopping, delicious markets, and more! Want some of this and a little of that? Add a day, rent a car? We can customize any itinerary to suit your taste.
The Hudson Valley is full of trails, adventures, and getaways filled with special interests where you can spend one, two, three days or more.
(The following itineraries may take a few seconds to download.)
All our trails are designed around specific themes such as: gardens, wineries, breweries, tea houses, history, art, architecture, shopping, farmers' markets, mansions, presidential history, and harvest picking.
Whether you are interested in our Foodie or Arts & Crafts Weekends paired with a festival; or you want to escape with your grandkids or hang out with your best gals (or guys); or take some time off mid-week or during the winter; or rejuvenate with our Golf & Spa or Do Nothing Getaways, the choice is yours.
· Active Adventure: bike, kayak & rock climb
· Soft Adventure: sailing, white water tubing & hot air balloon ride
· Winter Adventure: Ski, ice skate, snow tube & snowshoe!
· Heritage Bike Tour: Combine living history with biking and great dining
· Motorcyle and Food Tour: Ride scenic roads, eat amazing food and mingle with the locals
· Cooking in the Valley: Enjoy the weekend with CIA chefs and fun outings
· Shopping/Spa Adventure: Shop till you drop in the Valley's outstanding boutiques and rejuvenate in a fabulous spa
· Dutch Trail
· Aboretum Trail
· Artisan Beer Trail
· Volunteer Vacation
· The Totally Green Package
· Lighthouses Along the Hudson
· Farm to Table: a Culinary Delight
· Speedway & Paintball Adrenaline Weekend
· Ghost Stories, Sightings and Other Phenomena
· Eagles, Owls, Peregrines and other Birds to Watch
· Shrines, Monasteries and Churches along the Hudson
If there is an itinerary you would like to see, let us know. We can put together a package just for you.